SAIS Global Conference on Women in the Boardroom
CED is pleased to once again join The Center for Transatlantic Relations at Johns Hopkins University Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) as a Strategic Partner for the annual Global Conference on Women in the Boardroom. The SAIS Global Conference on Women in the Boardroom brings together corporate CEOs, board chairs, institutional investors, venture capitalists, stock exchange executives, Congressional and government officials, international experts and the leaders of 23 business organizations to assess the progress being made to accelerate the selection of qualified women and minority directors to serve on publicly traded company boards. We will highlight successful initiatives and benchmark U.S. performance against other countries. McKinsey & Co will present the results of qualitative research on best practices among the top performing companies.
The SAIS Center for Transatlantic is a think tank within the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) of Johns Hopkins University.
For more information visit: www.boardroomdiversity.org
Registration is complimentary, but required.
Public Plenary Session Speakers (partial list)
- Jenny Abramson, Founder & Managing Partner, Rethink Impact
- Congressman Don Beyer of Virginia (invited)
- David Chun, CEO & Founder, Equilar
- Michelle Edkins, Global Head of Corporate Governance, BlackRock
- Peter Grauer, Chairman, Bloomberg, Chairman 30% Club
- Davida Herzl, CEO & Co-Founder, Aclima
- Darrin Hartzler, Global Manager, Corporate Governance, IFC
- Sara O’Rourke, McKinsey & Co.
- Chair Maureen Jensen, Ontario Securities Commission
- Edward Knight, EVP & General Counsel, NASDAQ
- William Lauder, Executive Chairman, Estée Lauder Companies
- Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney of New York
- The Honorable James McIntire, Treasurer of the State of Washington
- Mary Hartman Morris, Investment Officer, CalSTRS
- Ron Parker, President & CEO, Executive Leadership Council
- Tom Quaadman, SVP, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Paul Schneider, Head of Corporate Governance, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Jacqueline Sheppard, QC, Chair, Emera
- Truett Tate, CEO – North America, ANZ Bank
- NV “Tiger” Tyagarajan, President; CEO, Genpact
- James Turley, Former Chairman; CEO, EY
- James White, Former Chairman, President; CEO, Jamba Juice
- Cid Wilson, President; CEO, Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility
- Denise Wilson, CEO Davies Review, UK